Wednesday, February 9, 2011

30 day challenge...Day 1

So there is this thing going around on facebook and I thought it might be a good idea to do it here on my blog. Not that anyone is really reading this but just on the off chance that someone does I figured this could be a good, possibly fun way to let people know a little about me. So for you non existent readers out there here ya go!

Day 1= post a picture and 15 random facts about yourself
1. It is currently 14 degrees out and with the windchill feels like ZERO so I found this picture of me from Jamaica to "trick myself" into thinking it is warmer. So far NOT working.
2. I think entirely way too much
3. Carrie Underwood is my go to girl. LOVE "Young and Beautiful"
4. I'm often shy at first but eventually become rather annoying because I can be so obnoxious
5. I have 3 half brothers and a step brother and hate when people say "yeah but they are not your "real" brothers. They are my brothers! Bottom line and would do anything for them.
6. I try to avoid introducing myself because I know a 10 minute conversation follows it and I'm always asked the same questions. How do you spell your name? How did your parents come up with that? Was your mom a hippie? Followed by "well it's a very pretty name, I like it" As if they would look at me and tell me they don't like my name.
7. I'm a reality tv junkie
8. I will one day start and finish writing my book. I've had this dream since I was about 13 years old.
9. Malina is the craziest little girl I have ever known and I love her more than any words can say.
10. If I had the patience and money I would love to become a surgeon.
11. My dream vacation is Ireland. I just want to stand on a green hill and see nothing but beautiful "greenness" surround me.
12. I'm always tired
13. I do not believe in regrets. (however if I did the one regret I have would be not asking my grandma for her beef and noodles recipe. She made the BEST beef and noodles and of course was one of those grandmas that never wrote down recipes she just did it)
14. My grandma was the most amazing, incredible, strongest women I have ever known. From the moment I found out I was pregnant I knew that if it was a girl her middle name would be Denise after my grandma. *Malina Denise*
15. I'm always looking for that perfect "quote" but have come to realize that one day the perfect quote will be followed by " " -Mystel Aldrich

No comments:

Post a Comment