Friday, February 11, 2011

Day 3

I've noticed that people are beginning to post different things regarding the days so I'm just going to pick the one that I happen to like or think is more interesting. So far I have seen Post a picture that makes you happy and post a picture of the cast from your favorite show. I happen to have a very difficult time picking my favorite show so I'm going with a picture that makes me happy : ) Who doesn't like to be happy? (unfortunately I know a lot of people who fall under this category but that is a whole nother post)
I absolutely LOVE this picture. The smiles on their faces are amazing and show true happiness. Over the summer we went to Silver Lake Michigan and stayed at a Yogi Bear campground (AWESOME). Silver Lake is known for their incredible sand dunes, we had such an amazing time. This was taken on Lake Michigan during our dune ride tour. Malina was having the time of her life and clearly so was Jeremy so naturally so was I. This was one of the best days ever as a family : ) 
Malina started the day off with meeting Yogi and BooBoo

We went on a dune ride tour
We walked, or ran, on the beach 
I braved walking up the lighthouse(never again) 

We went to the state park and Malina built her first sand castle
We went back to the tent and took a nap

We walked the pedestrian portion of the dunes 
Finished the day watching the sunset on the beach
It was such a fun family vacation : ) If you are in the area I highly recommend visiting Silver Lake Michigan.

No comments:

Post a Comment