Sunday, February 20, 2011

link up! Getting to know me thru my bag

Fun idea to get to know me by what's in my bag. Most of the ladies that linked up showed what's in their diaper bag. I am beyond the diaper bag days so I chose to do something a little different. This post was meant to be posted on Friday but lord knows what happened and here it is Sunday and I am just now posting.
I had clinical on Friday so I was carrying my Lourdes tote bag. I thought it would be kind of funny, and fitting for my life, to show what was in it.
Mommy + Nursing Student =
~Lunch bag
~2 stethoscopes-one of the girls called me the night before and asked if she could use my extra one
~pens
~Malina's cinderella chapstick that she tricked Jeremy into letting her take to preschool with her
~drivers license 
~checkbook-had to pay @ preschool
~Malina's school paperwork
~LRC-was in my car from girls night so I just threw it in my bag
~Nursing ID
~notebook
~pocket organizer to hold my pens, light pen, and scissors
~clipboard with all my clinical notes from the day
~folder from hospital containing the millions of papers that we fill out
~tampon
So there it is! All the fun and exciting, random, things that I was carrying on Friday : )

No comments:

Post a Comment