Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Day 6

This is a tough one! Post a picture of someone you would love to trade places with for a day.
I really have no idea who that would be
hmmmm.....
OK so I LOVE Ellen! I think it would be awesome to be in the position she is in. I would love love love to be able to help the less fortunate, and not even just the less fortunate just people who deserve it and Ellen does this all the time. I DVR Ellen and watch it whenever I need a pick me up. She seems like such a nice genuine down to earth lady and I think it would be fun to absolutely love the job you have, help people in a time of need, and who wouldn't want to walk out to hundreds of people screaming going crazy over you!
(I know this is kind of lame but hey what can I say. Maybe I'm just lame ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment