Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Mystel Aldrich, LCSN

Yep thats right LCSN!!!! I can not begin to describe how amazing it feels to FINALLY OFFICIALLY be in the nursing program. Oh and in case you are wondering LCSN stands for Lourdes College Student Nurse. It feels like I have been in school forever actually it feels like forever and a day so to finally see the light at the end of the tunnel, even though it is still a two year tunnel, feels incredible. I have been through so much in my life and have been taken off track many times but I have worked my butt off to get to this point and it feels so good. I know this semester will be incredibly tough and probably cause me to become a complete stressful mess but I just have to remind myself that it is going to be more than worth it at the end of the day and we, as a family, will survive! So bring it on spring semester : )

No comments:

Post a Comment